8.22.2008

It's Kiks big day!

Today is kiki's birthday and P and I met her and Nin at Ruby Tuesday's for a birthday lunch. If your wondering who kiki is...she is Nina's mom (or wait...should I say sister...she definitely looks like she could be the sister). She is what most men refer to as a "MILF"! She is one hot mama!! What a lucky guy Greg is (although he isn't so bad himself). :)

Kiki bought P a ride on the mechanical tractor at the mall. Then he was trying to kiss the construction worker. Too cute! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIKS! WE LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

KiKi said...

Love the blog. I don't know much about blogging but I hope you can archive all the information and the comments for journal keeping. And, thanks for the very nice compliments. I have had a lot of 39th birthdays and as always it was great.