9.14.2008

First Jimmy Johns....& now Jack in the Box!

It must be my lucky week when it comes to fast food. We stopped at Jack in the Box on the way home from the Cards game Thursday night. My husband can't resist. He really wanted Qdoba, he even made me call to see if they were still open, but nope, no luck. So, second choice, Jack in the Box. I wasn't too hungry so I only ordered a drink. A water. J ordered a Diet Coke and a Cheeseburger and fries.

When I got my water I noticed it looked like pee water. YUM! Nothing like Jack in the Box fountain water. To my surprise, when I took a drink it was actually lemonade. Thank god because I was so desparate for a drink that even though it looked like yellow water I was still gonna drink it. Then J took a drink of his Diet Coke and realized it was regular Coke. So we ordered a water and a diet and we got a lemonade and a regular? Again, it's better than a cucumber/cheese sandwich so we went with it. As we pulled back on the interstate I reached in the bag to hand J some fries. Let me rephrase that, I had to DIG through the ketchup/hot sauce packets to even find the fries. I started pulling out ketchup packet after hot sauce packet after ketchup packet. I counted...26 ketchup/hot sauce packets! 26 packets for 1 cheeseburger and 1 med. fry. Seriously?


The picture doesn't do it justice, but trust me, there were 26 packets on my lap!

2 comments:

NMB said...

I'm laughing out loud! Thanks for this VERY funny story on this totally boring day... Gawd, today is such a lazy day... Great for blogging!! xo, A.N.

AmyDean said...

I think you need to lay off fast food for a while, some bad karma going on in the drive thru for you!