9.21.2008

HAPPY BIRHTDAY HARRISON!

Last Saturday was Harrison's 1st birthday party! It's hard to believe all of our babies are turning ONE! It seems impossible!
Here is Harrison destroying his cake!P and H were having such a good time fighting over H's new mechanical firetruck. P needs to learn how to share. Since he's not in daycare he has no idea what 'share' means. Poor H...he's like "it's my birthday! Get off my GIFTS!" Here is P claiming his victory. H was on to something else at this point so it really wasn't a victory. I guess a mechanical firetruck is in our near future. Someone said "oh, looks like you'll be getting him that for Christmas". In my mind I was thinking, "if it keeps him occupied this long...we'll be buying it tomorrow". haha! Then, I quickly remembered the minature fire truck we have at home that makes noise...LOTS of noise...and I was over buying anything else with that same capability...even if it did make him happy for 20 LONG minutes. Sorry P...that's a no-go!
By the end of the party, P was finally learning how to share (sorta). He is trying to give H is balloon! Awwww! He is quite the indian giver though, so I am pretty sure that as soon as H tried to take it...P pulled it back. Well, it was cute for a second. Good thing I had the camera for this rare moment of P's sharing ability!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRISON LYON!

No comments: