My newest blogger friend Nette's Niche has tagged me, which means I am about to tell you six things about myself that you probably could care less about. :) I love these blogging games because they really make me have to 'think'.
Here's how it works:
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is UP
My random facts:
1. I can't cook. Ask hubby! I don't think it's that I'm not capable, I just don't have time to do it the right way and I never know what to cook. Anyone else have this issue? I'm sick of eating my terrible meals every night. I need a cooking 101 class! Or maybe I just need the days to be 26 hrs instead of 24.
2. Everyday I have a "list" of things to get done...and I usually don't get any sleep...until I have crossed them all off my list. Do you think this means I'm anal?
3. I HATE HAUNTED HOUSES...and I'm claustrophobic (post to follow). When you put the two together...not a good combo! Almost all haunted houses have a pitch black maze that is about as wide as my pinky! I'm crying just thinking about it. S C A R Y!
4. My husband is a CFP (certified financial planner), but I take care of all of our personal finances. Doesn't this seem backward? Or maybe I should contribute this to #2-I'm anal!
5. At one point in my life, I was an Army wife. Weird, I know. My hubby survived in Iraq for 15 LONG months. Luckily he is now out of the military!
6. Both J and I are only children (and I would say that, yes, we both occasionally suffer from OCD). P will never have a true cousin or aunt or uncle and J and I will never be an aunt or an uncle. (This is why our BF's are P's Aunties and Uncles). But, honestly, how many people can say they will never be an aunt or an uncle? It's strange.
Ok...tag your it....
EJ & Roo, Addie & Mommie, Monograms & Manicures, Preppy Little Dress, Tickled Pink & Green, All Things in Moddy
5 Ways to Botch Your Retirement
9 months ago