10.08.2008

Update on the house planning

We got to meet with our architect again this week to see what he had come up with from our ideas. So far so good! Ofcourse, I had some changes (to be expected) and I am sure I will have more changes to come. Not sure if you can even see this picture of our the floor plans, but I thought I'd atleast try and post it. This does not reflect our new changes we made, but it's getting closer to what we want! 3100 square feet, ranch style, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 car garage...plus we are going to do a basement but not sure what size yet.

2 comments:

NMB said...

SUPER EXCITED FOR YOU! Can't wait to see in person. xoxo

Jen said...

We live in a ranch house and LOVE IT!!! We also have 4 bedrooms and I am so happy we went with that instead of 3 bedrooms. Your plans look great....I am so excited to see the house in person one day :-)