11.13.2008

Sarah Palin is haunting me, NCF is PG, and thank god I didn't start watching Lipstick Jungle! (very random...I know)

As I was commenting on one of my new blog reads, Girl From MIH-NEE-SOO-TAH, I came across this word verification:I never get real words. I usually get a bunch of letters that I can't even read and have to end up going through three different screens to actually get it right. Not this time.
How did they know I love her?

By the way, one of my favorite bloggers, Naturally Caffeinated Family, has some big news to share.......SHE'S PREGNANT! I was so excited for her! She has a little boy that is P's age and I love to read her funny posts about mommyhood! CONGRATULATIONS NCF! And actually, thanks a lot, now you have me thinking I should be trying for baby Rose #2! Hubby thinks it's time. Mommy thinks...NOT YET! We'll see.

Oh, AND...my dear BF, NINA KNOWS BEST, has been shocked that I don't watch Lipstick Jungle (one of her favorite shows). I just about started watching it because, ofcourse, her & I tend to have similar tastes and I figured if she loves it, so will I (and I am sure I would have). But, THANK GOD I didn't get started...because NBC has officially axed it! I'm sorry N that they took away your favorite show, but this is one time (and maybe the only time) I am glad I didn't follow your lead. haha! I think NBC cancelling your Lipstick Jungle is like E! cancelling my Dr. 90210! I would be devastated!

ps since we are on the topic of "randomness"...why do very few of you ever comment on my blog? Do I suck? Thank goodness I have google analytics and I can tell I actually DO have readers...otherwise, I might be questioning my efforts. I love the comments, so PLEASE comment. You don't have to have a google account to comment!

11 comments:

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Thanks for the shout out, you are soooo sweet!!!! And thank you for your comment too, I appreciate it so much! It could be time girl, haha!

Mojito Maven said...

ooooo oooo i read and try and comment!!!!! I love your blog :)

Shorty said...

My sincerest apologies for not commenting more. I love getting comments on my blog, too, so I will work diligently to comment more!

You've got a great blog, and I love the pics you've posted. You're comment about Dr. 90210 made me realize I don't get that channel anymore! I miss that show!!! Never really got into Lipstick Jungle, but watched 30 Rock last night and reminded myself that I love that show. I'm just not good with sitting down in front of the tv every week at the same time. Guess I'm just too ADD!!!

amy said...

I'm a total "House of Rose" fan! Your P stories are hilarious! I am also totally shocked and bummed about Lipstick Jungle! I loved that show!

NINA said...

Well I'm needed a good laugh... and just for the record I got completely hysterical when I read this post. So freakin' funny... You really crack me up!! Also you aren't getting out of being a LJ fan... I have every single episode on my DVR and CAN and WILL put them on a DVD for you and we WILL have a marathon one day this Winter... so sorry to break it to you but you did not escape this one... GOOD TRY THO! Love ya! xoxo
p.s. I'm a Loyal Commenter on my Fave Family's blog - just pointing that one out. And, seriously I see you in person almost everyday! hah!

Katy said...

Seriously girl, I feel like saying the same thing sometimes.

Here's my thing:...When I work semi hard and think about what I'm doing, I don't get crap for comments. If I post something like about a date w/ a dang Lysol Can I get more comments.
Whatever, I don't do the blog thing for comments anyway....but ya know it's nice to know that what you're saying at least makes someone think.
Hope you're doing well!

Ginette said...

Funny! I believe I do comment on this one, but I am guilty of reading several blogs and not commmenting b-c I don't really have anything to say. So you got me thinking...'What makes me comment on some and not on others?' hhmmmm...

Cogski said...

dang lady! u call everybody out and look at all the comments u get!? LOL! but wth i comment!!! i love reading ur blog and what's new w/ the P-man, that kid is hilarious!
have a good wkend!

Amy (Metz) Walker said...

Good thing you didn't start watching Lipstick Jungle...I'm SAD!!!

Super cute blog...thanks for stopping by mine a while back...I've been SUCH a slacker! Sorry!

Annie Peterson said...

Hi! This is my first time ever reading, but I love comments too, and am happy to oblige... :)

Anonymous said...

I thought I left a comment for you the other day, but I must have submitted it wrong. I told your mom a while back how much I enjoy reading your blog. It's so cute and fun. She had told me to look at it so that I could see pics of P. He is a doll, and it's so fun to get updates on him, and also the rest of your family. I loved seeing a picture of your mom and dad also. Tell her "hi" for me.
PattiK