11.10.2008

Baby Winter Hat MUST HAVE!

If any of you mommy's out there are looking for the perfect winter hat for your baby...I've found it! Last winter I bought 5 or 6 different hats for my P man and I never loved any of them. I could never get them to stay on his head and it never failed that as soon as I put him in his car seat, got in the driver's seat, and took off, I would look back and the hat had fallen down over his eyes where he couldn't see! So, I would have to either reach back and try and pull it up (while driving-I don't recommend this method) or pull over and take the hat off.

This year I was determined to find a hat that would:
A. Stay on his head
B. Not fall down over his eyes &
C. Cover his ears

I have found it! $14.50 from Old navy and it even comes with matching mittens! P is wearing his in the picture in brown stripe. I love that it stays on his head, doesn't fall over his eyes, and the best part....covers his cute lil ears!

I also really like the Polar Bear Earflap hat from Gymboree. It is also $14.50 and looks like it is just as cozy as the ON hat!

2 comments:

NINA said...

Great finds mando! Miss u xoxo Auntie N

Jen said...

These are adorable! I have my own personal hat maker (a.k.a grandma Jan). I should see if she has any patterns for hats with ear flaps :-)