11.17.2008

The Classic Cardy Uggs...are M I N E!

Hubby is terrible at keeping gifts a secret for very long. Our anniversary is Nov. 26th (4 years!!), but for some reason, tonight he decided to randomly give me my gift. It's funny how he couldn't wait one more week...but I'm not going to complain....because guess what he got me...

That's right...he really does take notes I guess. A month or so ago I posted something about these boots being my favorite Uggs...I guess he does read my blog! He even got them in the color I wanted! Now I just wish it was the weekend so I could put them with my black leggings and sweater dress! Hubby will always be my first LOVE, and P's right there at the top with him (& K too), but I must admit...these boots are running a close second! Aren't they so adorable?!!! Way to go baba!!

He did say he has something else for me, but that is actually going to be a surprise. I guess I have to wait for the actual anniversary date for the surprise!

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Aww what a sweetie!! I love those Uggs! And they sound perfect with tights and a sweater dress. Happy early Anniversary :)

Erica said...

don't you just loooove uggs?! they are so comfortable! i got the new black paisley ones for my "push present"! the crochet ones are really cute too! i can't believe it's been 4 years already- time goes by so fast!

Hollie said...

oh my gosh tht is awesome! he did great!

Abbi said...

those are soooooo cute!!! he did a great job! our anniversary is on the 20th!
happy anniversary!

NINA said...

Love 'em... can't wait to see them in person! Happy (early) Anni! xo, AN

Jen said...

I have these in brown!!!! I love them! I bought them for myself though. I know..I should be buying for others right now but I couldn't help myself. I have worn them almost every day since. Hahaha! So cute :-) Nice work J!

AmyThompson said...

how sweet...they do pay attention :-) love'em