11.05.2008

Interesting insight...

Like my BF Nina, I saw Mrs. Mojito's post about searching your google analytics account for keywords people are using to find your site. I, too, could not help but laugh when I saw what some people were typing in. There were plenty of "not so funny" ones, but a few that I had to share:

babysitting virtual baby addie - how hard is it to babysit a "virtual" baby? If these people truly want to learn how to babysit...I will loan them P.

mandy+rose+blog - I must say...=love!

in-n-out apron - I knew in-n-out was popular, but do people really buy their aprons? I thought I was the only one in the US that owned one.

nmbelina - the greatest card designer/event planner you will find! Also known as...my real life BF and the creator of all my fabulous holiday cards.

alot-of-woman-in-one-place - let me guess...a single guy typed this in?

and finally....

video nibbles & licks dorothy - No idea! Sounds like it could be the name of some dirty flick? YIKES!

2 comments:

NINA said...

OHHH Yours are funny too!

Jen said...

Okay...I need to get going on this google analytics thing. I just don't know how to do it!