11.21.2008

Is it me or....

do you hate when people leave rude comments on your blog? I know that a few posts ago I was begging people to comment, but maybe I should clarify....

"If you don't have something nice to say, you probably shouldn't say anything at all." Ever heard of that? Yea, it's a pretty common phrase and I'm gonna go ahead and make it the theme of the day.
In fact, if you are offended or feel the need to be rude about one of my posts, maybe you shouldn't be a loyal reader. Am I right?

The goal of this blog is to inform and update my readers on the Rose family happenings! I love blogging because it's an open notebook and a great journal to our life with the P man. I LOVE all of the nice and wonderful comments that most of my readers leave! I appreciate all of you who take the time to leave those nice messages! Thank you!

It's a waste of time to leave rude comments....because guess what...I'm my own blog administrator...and I'll just delete it....click! :)

I know there are many of you out there that can agree with me on this!

8 comments:

NINA said...

I agree 100%. If you don't like what you are reading here... go find a different blog to read! No one forces you to read someones blog. Also, bloggers are MUCH smarter than some give us credit for... I'm sure some wouldn't even consider that the author of this blog (or any others for that matter) might ask a "rhetorical" question from time to time!?!

NINA said...

p.s. I had a great time today too!! Love our M & N time.
Just in case you didn't already know, I'm a huge fan of rhetorical questions! :-)

Shorty said...

I agree with you, my dear. I'm not sure why there are people who try to bring us down sometimes. Maybe they just have nothing better to do, which is quite sad for them! You've got great posts and a wonderful blog! I love stopping by here!

AmyThompson said...

well said!! I agree with you!!!!

Erica said...

i agree with you too! i love your blog! =)

Mojito Maven said...

So I totally got one of these mean comments today about my birthday post. The comment was in regards to how I must be so spoiled because Mr. Mojito bought me an expensive purse...well what I did not say on my blog was that he got it on sale AND it is none of your business...seriously why do people hide behind anonymous comments? if you ahve the guts to say something rude at least back it up with a name!!

Mom Wilson said...

Well said Mando! People do disagree occasionally but they should email u instead of leaving rude comments on your blog that everyone can read. I'm so glad u started this blog thing and I luv reading all of them! I just wish I could be smarter with the computer now. Learning though! Thanks for the best reading material!
Luv ya!

Ginette said...

Who would have something mean to say about your blog? Your blog and family are adorable! Jealous, mean people go elsewhere!