11.11.2008

Last week N, from Nina Knows Best, and The MRS, from Simple Yet Classic, gave me this wonderful award! Love these ladies! Sorry it has taken me so long to post about this. I am so slow sometimes! :) I must pass this award on to 5 bloggers that I love. This is gonna be hard! I love all my blog reads!

Here are the rules for this award: 1. Post the award on your blog 2. Link me for giving it to you 3. Link the originating post here 4. Pass the award on to 5 more deserving people 5. Post these rules for your recipients

Here are my picks:
1. Abbi from A Tid Bit of the Taylor's I can so relate to your mommy world! From one mommy to another...I appreciate all the stories about your lil one! 2. Hollie from All Things in Moddy I love your funny posts! And I absolutely love that you spend your Saturday nights playing Yahtzee! We must be dorks just like you. Some of the things we do on our Saturday nights...are not as fun as Yahtzee. 3. Naturally Caffeinated Family, you are my long lost blog sister. There are so many things that make us alike and I am pretty positive, if we lived closer, we would definitely be "inner circle" friends! 4. Mrs. Mojito, from Make Mine A Mojito, (I think she already got this award last week, but I love her blog). ADORABLE couple! I love how sweet your marriage is. Everyone who reads your blog gets the love vibe! 5. Blue-eyed Bride, anyone who references Tori Spelling in her blog...is definitely on my "love" list! You are one of my newer blog finds, but I am so excited to add you to my list of daily reads and I look forward to your posts!

4 comments:

Mojito Maven said...

oh my gosh thank you so much! that was the sweetest thing!! i literally had tears in my eyes!!!!! you literally made my day!

NINA said...

you SO deserve this award! love ya xoxo

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Congrats on your awards!! And thank you sooooo much!!! I totally agree, we would have such a blast if we lived near each other! :) And our little guys would get in some fun trouble!! Thank you soo much again I can't tell you how much I appreciate it!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

oh thank you!!! i'm so glad i found your blog now. i'm sorry i wasn't "following" you before! i look forward to reading all of your updates. and you need to watch lipstick jungle. it's the best-- even though they're getting rid of it.