11.16.2008


video

We spent Saturday night at our friends Buddy and Michelle's to watch the UFC fight. Brock Lasnar vs Randy Couture! I must say that it is quite funny how I actually get into this UFC thing, and I am not sure how I started becoming a fan, but somehow, I totally dig it. For those of you who know me, I am sure you find this totally "out of character" for me. I'm usually in to fashion and shopping...not fighting and blood! O-well, it's the one "guy thing" that I can relate to. Hubby kinda likes it. :)

Uncle Buddy must have been playing Rock Band before we came over (if you know Buddy...he'd probably been playing it all day) because the drums were set up when we arrived. Anytime you leave two sticks out...and a 15 month old gets a hold of them....well, it can get dangerous! But, without any help, P picked up the sticks and started drumming away. We don't have playstation at our house so I have NO IDEA how he knew what to do...but he did (see video)! I finally had to take the drumsticks away from him because he moved from using the drums as his target...to the coffee table. OOPS! Sorry Uncle Buddy!

I thought that it took kids at least until grade school to get in to playstation games. I'm doomed. As soon as P can start busting out sentences...he's gonna say "Mama, buy me rock band." CRAP! Those drums are more annoying than the toy firetruck that we have (referring to previous post).

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Aww he looks like a natural!! You may be in trouble when he starts asking for this game :) How cute!

Ginette said...

My goodness, he is too darn cute! Also, left you something on my blog! ;o)

Amy (Metz) Walker said...

Can't believe I found another female that likes UFC! How does it happen?! I used to just tolerate it but now I know all the names and how they fight...and even have to admit I like the bigger title fights! ha!

AmyThompson said...

awlll too cute - I actually love watching UFC - we watched it Saturday as well - the hubster got me hooked....now I don't miss :-)

Cogski said...

oh i hate UFC but i LOOOOVE this video!!!!! i have watched it three times today and sent the link to your blog to chris so he could watch it too. soooo cute and funny! great post!

Mom Wilson said...

Such a natural and so advanced! That's my boy! He does learn some of these things at G'ma & G'pas! Can't wait to buy his first drum set, heeee, heeee!!! Get ready!