12.14.2008

HAPPY BIRHTDAY BF!

Today is my BF, Nina's, BIRTHDAY!!! Nina and I have been friends since Jr. High and she is so much more to me than just a best friend. I honestly do not know what I would do without her in my life. Not only is she my true life BF...she is...a sister, a good listener, someone I can talk to about anything, someone I go to for advice or when I need to cry, someone who I laugh with, the type of friend who backs me no matter what, an "auntie" to my son, the reason I started my blog, my BBM pal, the person I consult on most all fashion dilema's, someone who would loan me her gucci shoes if they would fit me, someone who shares my love for latte's and regular coke, the reason I send out so many adorable holiday cards, the type of friend that will drop whatever she's doing to make a quick Target run with me, someone who has taught me everything I know about party planning and hosting, someone who would be at my house in a split second if I needed an emergency babysitter, the type of friend you would let in the delivery room when you give birth...I could keep going...because honestly...she is what I call my "everything" friend. Nin, I hope you know how thankful I am to have you as my BF! I love you to pieces and I am so excited to celebrate your birthday with you! XOXOX
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY "EVERYTHING" FRIEND!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Okay...I actually got teary eyed reading that. What a sweet birthday wish :-) You two are such dolls. I love ya both! xoxoxoxo

NINA said...

I am officially dropping lots of tears on my keyboard! That is one of the nicest and sweetest things anyone has ever done for me on my birthday (how will I ever be able to beat that on your birthday ;-). Thank you from the bottom of heart and I am so blessed to have you as my BF too!! Love ya, Nin

Mom Wilson said...

Happy Birthday to your BF whom I am so glad you have again. It just goes to show ya that no matter what happens in life, two people can always find each other again and be even better friends than they were in High School. You two r so much a like it's scarey but I luv u both! Glad she means so much to u and P has an extra special person in his life to spoil him (besides me)!

Jen said...

Okay...now you girls are ALL making me want to cry! Jeanie Beanie...you are so right. True friends always come back into your life for a reason and end up meaning more to you the second time around. I am just lucky to know all three of you ladies. Hugs! And Happy Birthday again Nin!

Katy said...

That is truly truly sweeeeet! I'm glad you all have each other. Yea for Nina's birthday!! You two are darling.