12.04.2008

Husband = Glued to TV

AND WHY WOULDN'T HE BE??
In all seriousness, I couldn't figure out why J was in the living room glued to the tv. Usually he is on the computer, in the kitchen doing something, playing with P, or hassling me to "get busy" with him. The house was so quiet and all I could hear was music and announcers yelling "Go". When I walked in, what do I find, my hubby laying on the couch, watching the Victoria Secret Fashion Show. Guess who was watching just as intensly...you are correct....the P man! I guess I can't blame them, the second I glanced at the tv, I was glued too! These ladies are amazing!

J apparently thought he was going to get his own personal fashion show after it was over, but he was sadly mistaken. "Sorry honey, not tonight" was my quick response. I mean, really, did he think I was gonna bust out some lingerie and give him my runway walk after he just watched 50 supermodels on tv?! Come on! I would possibly think about giving him a fashion show if we had just finished watching the Biggest Loser...but not directly after watching the hottest ladies in the universe walk around half naked. Not gonna happen.

10 comments:

Mojito Maven said...

ok seriously your honesty cracks me up...i literally laughed out loud when i read when you said he hassles you about "getting busy"...Mr. Mojito does the same thing ALL THE TIME!!!!!

Brown Eyed Girl said...

Ha that is hilarious! I walked in last night and caught my hubs doing the same thing. Apparently his buddy called to notify him that it was on. We must get rid of this friend, ha!

NINA said...

I think it is so funny that P was watching too! I mean... I'm not surprised...since we already know he is a Boob Man ;-) Love, The Auntie!!

Nicole said...

that is hysterical! I love that P was watching - typical like father like son behavior starting already!

AmyT said...

men?!?! boys?!?!? men !?!?! oh wait is there a difference? nah really that was cute :-) they learn quick don't they?

Cogski said...

OMG first of all i LOOOOOVE the pic below and especially him giving you a kiss!!!
second of all SUPER witty post here about the VS show. nina has some competition in the witty dept :-) my dad JUST got done telling me how great that show was in HD...i didn't even know it was on and don't care to watch but now that u say it was so good i'm sad i missed it. but toooo funny....good father/son bonding :-)

Shorty said...

Your comment about the Biggest Loser cracked me up! I'm right there with you!

When my son was five he had a favorite catalog that came in the mail from Guess. (You know, scantily clad hotties all throughout the pages!) At first I didn't think too much of it. He had a girl picked out that he said was his girl friend. He started taking the catalog off the shelf and just staring at the girls for several minutes. I had to trash the little book when the super-gawking started, but I've always thought how funny that was.

Ashley Griffin said...

thats sooo funny!!! i banned the hubby from watching it! thanks for coming over. think i will be a regular over here too.

Katy said...

Funny times! Yes, they are hotties.

Life at the White House said...

How funny! I don't blame you - no way I would have tried to strut my stuff after that either!