12.30.2008

Jon & Kate Plus 8...

Does anyone else out there watch? I am officially FULLY obsessed with the Gosselin's! I love how real and candid their show is. It truly amazes me that two parents could care for 6 babies at once, not to mention the two toddlers they already had. I get overwhelmed with my 1 baby! Now times that by 8...and someone would have to put me in a mental institution. For real! Kate is amazing and I love how "in control" she is. So she tends to be a little over-reactive sometimes, hey, can you blame her? At the end of everyday she has to feel like she has just ran the Chicago Marathon. Can you imagine feeling like that day in and day out? PHEW!! She for sure gets mommy of the year award in my book! Speaking of books, you have got to read their biography:

They even have a new book coming out titled "Eight Little Faces". You can preorder it through Amazon:

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Yeah, TOTALLY obsessed with John and Kate :)

Shorty said...

Sorry, but I'm not a huge fan. I don't currently have the channel that show airs on, but when I did I wasn't very intrigued by the previews. The parents are admirable for being able to make their situation work, but the thought of watching all 10 of them in action stresses me out completely!

AmyT said...

I haven't watched it..I have heard of it, but haven't gotten the chance. I don't see how she does it....I have 3...2 of mine were close together (15 mths) and it still drives me insane!! lol It takes a strong woman!

Angie said...

Hi mandy its angie congiardo (gann) I read your blog all the time its so funny. I really enjoy it. I have never created an account to leave comments but when I saw this post i just couldn't resist. I love this show. I have never missed an episode starting way back from the beginning when they did the hour long documentary. I just read this book and loved it. Can't wait for book # 2.

Jen said...

I love, love, LOVE this show! I think the best part is watching Kate and her husband. You know they must be losing their mind most days and even though they are always nagging at one another, you know they love each other. It's just cute to watch. And of course, seeing her take care of 8 kids makes me realize I can NEVER complain about being overwhelmed with one. Haha! How does she do it! Better yet...how does she do it and STILL have cute hair?

Katy said...

I love that family!....they make me tired though, ya know trying to take care of all those sweeties.