12.06.2008

The mother-in-law...has arrived!

J's mom flew in Tuesday from Las Vegas! She is here for 2 full weeks. Do you know what that means for House of Rose? That means we have a full time babysitter and a full time cook for fourteen straight days. Hallelujah, mommy gets a break!

I would like to say that she brought an ENTIRE suitcase full of asian food. No joke. Do you see my counter? It looks like an Asian grocery store exploded in my kitchen. My mother-in-law (who we'll refer to as L- for Lilly) is phillipino. And I must say she makes the best fried rice and egg rolls I have ever had!

3 comments:

Shorty said...

Oh, how I wish I were your neighbor and could come and eat some of those yummies with you guys!!! We love Asian food! Enjoy!

Katy said...

Oh, gosh. Your counter looks like mine when my mom comes...except it's not Asian food. I love love Asian food..so yummy I could jump through the screen.

Nicole said...

too cute! Enjoy your mini-vaca for the next two weeks!!