12.28.2008

Getting with the program...

I tend to be really slow at this tagging thing. I get super excited to see that I was tagged or given a blogger award, but then it takes me FOREVER to respond. Hey, the important thing is...I am finally responding! haha! Sorry, if there was anyone out there who has tagged me and it got lost in blogosphere. I have great intentions...and then life happens...and I realize poopy diapers take precedence over blogging. How unfortunate!
Recently, I was tagged by Amy from Let's Talk Thompsonisms.
Here are the rules:
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder
3) Explain the picture
4) Tag 4 people to do the same

I can't lie...this is actually not the fourth picture. It WAS the fourth folder, but it was the fifth picture. OOPS! Fourth picture was basically the same, but P was not smiling. This one was so much cuter than the fourth. This is when P was just learning to crawl. Daddy is trying to show him how it goes. Thanks Amy for the tag! I wanted to tag a few of my blog friends that have blog titles that I can totally relate to. I am tagging.......

Life in Our Three Ring Circus - because seriously, sometimes I feel like my house is a circus! Anyone with a toddler...knows what I mean. For those of you with more than one toddler...your house is much more than a circus and I have yet to experience that. Props to you!
Confessions of a Control Freak - Ha! Control freak? Who, me? Ok, maybe a little. Sometimes I feel like I have to be in the driver's seat. Sorry!
Mrs. Chief - Again, this goes along with the control freak theory. And every tribe needs a Chief right?
Chapters - Life is a series of chapters and I am getting ready to start a chapter in my life that I have been dreaming about since I was little...building our dream house!

1 comment: