1.21.2009

As if I feel like....

...CLEANING MY HOUSE!

The answer to that is....NOOOOO!

But, we have someone coming to look at our house Saturday so I best be getting out the pledge and endust...and learning how to become new best friends with the vacuum.

Good news is...hubby has agreed to help! Bad news for him is....I won't be fulfilling his fantasy of cleaning in a sexy maid outfit and high heels. And once he gets my "honey do" list...he's gonna wish he hadn't offered his help. I always say, "I should just hire someone to clean my house." But, I am so type A...I have to do it myself. UHH!

4 comments:

Good Gals Inc said...

I'm in the same boat! I need to clean my place and I'm soooooo avoiding it....

Lis said...

I am the same way! I feel like no one else will clean it the way I do!! Good luck!!! :)

Abbi said...

i feel like if my hubby helps i have to go back and redo it anyways and i might as well have done it myself! then i feel like he feels like sense he helped he gets the rest of the day off!!! do you know what i mean???? b/c he helped its this big deal, but it's something i do everyday!!

Mom Wilson said...

Soooo funny! I loved when hubby asked, "Now sweetie, what do we have to clean"? Most guys have no clue and obviously this is all new to him about selling a home and showing it to people (who WILL look in the closets)!!! But begging your Mother to help is definitely expected! Guess I didn't teach the girl much about cleaning when she was young. SPOILED ROTTEN, he, he!!! Thank God I live close by! Having a cleaning party!!!! Pay back list is growing STILL! Luv ya though!