2.19.2009

My Husband Rocks!

Ok, so once again...I can honestly say I am ONE LUCKY CHICA! If you missed this last post, Husband Hack: Part 2 you NEED to click here!
I now have my very own domain: http://houseofroseblog.com/
I have been wanting to do this for awhile, but never had the time or the knowledge so I am so grateful that hubby has done it for me! THANK YOU BABA! It may take me a few days to figure out how to manuever on this new wordpress site, but rest assured, you are going to love the new site!
This will officially be my LAST POST on http://jeffandmandyrose.blogspot.com/
No worries, House of Rose will still carry on....it will just carry on under a new blog address. I will now be doing all posts on my new domain HERE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you have me listed on your blogroll...update the information to reflect my new domain http://houseofroseblog.com.
Deal? Deal.
Thank you ALL for the birthday wishes! It has been such a great day and more fun to come! Make sure you check out my new blog so you can see what hubby's 2nd gift to me was!

4 comments:

Alexis said...

Oh my goodness - this was so cute! We are definitely living in a new age! Happy Birthday to ya!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Awesome! Happy Birthday! The new header is so cute too :)

seo said...

Hey
HOUSE OF ROSE
Saying thanks will certainly not simply be sufficient
This sort of clever work and coverage! Keep up the good works
Thank you!

kitchen worktops said...

Hey
HOUSE OF ROSE
I enjoy your blog!, This unique is just a totally nicely structured posting, I do appreciate the writing
Thank you!